Terms & Conditions
- Please provide accurate information on all the mandatory fields in the registration process.
- PRS will endeavour to protect the privacy of your contact information, including email details.
- By registering on this site, you agree that PRS might be sending you emails/ newsletters/ other related information from time to time.
- You take full responsibility to ensure that your engagement with the Laws of India website and PRS conforms to all local, state, federal and international laws applicable to you.
- Registration on the Laws of India website does not guarantee you with any rights on the website contents, PRS content, process, organization, or any other rights whatsoever.
- Please read the Disclaimer carefully which appears on every law page regarding the accuracy and completeness of laws available on the Laws of India website.
- You agree not to misuse the content on the Laws of India website in any manner.
- You will be fully responsible for protecting the privacy of the username, password and any other access information to this site. You will also ensure and take fully responsibility that your registration details are not misused by anyone.
- When you choose to use PRS content for any appropriate purposes, you will suitably acknowledge PRS for the same. PRS reserves the right to change any terms of this service without any specific intimation being sent in this regard to existing users.